COOP HIMMELB(L)AU Vienna is seeking international Architecture students for a three months internship.
The Intern Architect will be part of one of our project teams. An assigned team member will mentor the Intern throughout the duration of the internship. The Intern will be supporting the team with project related architectural work. The variety of the tasks is vast, but the major duties include 2D and/or 3D drafting, elaborating physical models and generating (together with in-team specialists) 3D digital models.
Further Qualifications, Skills & Abilities required are:
- at least three, preferably four years of Architectural Education, Engineering and/or Urban Studies
- at least two internships in other studios accomplished
- proficient computer skills, including AutoCAD, Rhino and the Adobe Masters Suite
- proficient knowledge in physical model building
- strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team
Please do not respond to any position unless you are fully qualified.
Your application should include:
- a cover letter explaining your interest in working for COOP HIMMELB(L)AU
- a complete resume or curriculum vitae (including citizenship and visa status)
- a portfolio with at least 5 work samples that best represent your experience and personal approach to architecture
- any letters of recommendation
confirmation of student status of your university
We prefer digital applications. Printed applications will also be considered, however, your portfolio will not be returned.
Please note that due to the large number of inquiries we receive, we are unable to respond to or interview each candidate. We will only contact you if we see a chance for collaboration either now or at a later point of time. If we don't get back to you within 4 weeks we could unfortunately not take your application into further consideration.
Thank you for your understanding.