COOP HIMMELB(L)AU Vienna is always seeking experienced Technical Draftsmen for a number of international building projects.
The Technical Draftsman responsibly produces drawings for different Planning Phases, but especially Construction Documentation. He/she is able to create bills of quantities (BOQ) and bills of Materials (BOM).
Further Qualifications, Skills & Abilities required are:
- Degree in Technical Drafting or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years drafting experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including AutoCAD and MS Office
- High attention to details and results
- Mechanical and technical skills and knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication and ability to work in a team
Please do not respond to any position unless you are fully qualified.
Your application should include:
- a cover letter explaining your interest in working for COOP HIMMELB(L)AU
- a complete resume or curriculum vitae (including citizenship and visa status)
- a portfolio with at least 5 work samples that best represent your experience and personal approach to architecture
- any letters of recommendation
We prefer digital applications. Printed applications will also be considered, however, your portfolio will not be returned.
Please note that due to the large number of inquiries we receive, we are unable to respond to or interview each candidate. We will only contact you if we see a chance for collaboration either now or at a later point of time. If we don't get back to you within 4 weeks we could unfortunately not take your application into further consideration.
Thank you for your understanding.
Any other applications: